unimap

Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 8 September 2018

THE First Week of School

My first day of class, I have told you guys that i had been accepted to be one of the luckiest members of  Mechanical Engineering Technology (Agricultural System) in University Malaysia Perlis. Everything goes fine and the orientation week (Minggu SuaiKenal 2018/2019) has come to an end in last few days. on that weeks, PPMS as our guide/instructors their are very nice and always take care about new students well being.


Thanks to PPMS. " you guys are awesome committee" #Tepuk2 UniMAP  #TheBESTpreparationFORtomorrowISdoingYourBESTtoday

I really enjoyed to live here...

I have gotten my class timetable and what make me so shocked is!? the most of MY SCHEDULE is Not packed with too many classes! #TimeToSleep..hahahahaha.  But, Except for Monday...sob..sob.#cryNoisily. On the other day, what can I says for agricultural students we only have about two or three class. I don't know if this is actually normal or not - normal. 

#Throwback my diploma schedule its too packed. For example, every morning students should go to class for learning process and after finish class, we all needed to go to the field or laboratory doing practical. I guess it will  be the same here..But..NAH' it's not. However, since I have a lot of free time so
I haven't decided what i want to do. 


SCHEDULE OF CLASSES FOR AGRICULTURAL SYSTEM STUDENTS


Some of routine my classmate do is like go for hiking and jogging every morning or evening if we don't have a class or free time.







  

0 comments: